Cuddle Me Sensory Tunnel for Sensory Processing Disorder Special Needs ~ Colors Will Vary ~
- Just plain fun for kids of all kinds. Cuddles kids as they crawl through.
- For therapy requiring tactile input and crawling practice.
- Sensory seeking kids often cuddle in it for comfort.
- Used for Sensory Integration Therapy and Activities.
- Approximately 6-7 feet long and 28-32 inches wide when flat.
Great fun for kids of all ages! Kids love to crawl through this snuggly tube of fabric and pop out of the other end. As soon as they crawl out, they run back to do it again and again. This Stretch Fabric Tube is a great therapeutic tool for tactile input and crawling practice. Requires one person on each end of the tunnel to hold it open for the kids to crawl through. Suggested by an occupational therapist as a precursor to the more intense spandex tunnels that supply deep pressure, this casual version is more fun yet still therapeutic and the child is likely to seek this cuddly input on their own at home. Sensory seeking kids often cuddle in it for comfort based on personal tastes and sensory preferences of the child. Knit Stretch Fabric Tube, approximately 6-7 feet long and 28-32" wide when flat. Colors will vary.